Monday, December 14, 2009

Geforce 6200 256mb Low Profile / Half Height Agp Video Card Xfx Pv-t44agp Pvt44agp. Low Profile Graphics Card Question?

Low Profile Graphics Card Question? - geforce 6200 256mb low profile / half height agp video card xfx pv-t44agp pvt44agp.

I try to buy the EVGA e-GeForce 6200 256 MB PCI graphics card. It is very visible, but I wonder if it comes with a square low-profile, or if I should buy one. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 531s. I know he has a PCI-E, but do not want to change my diet.

When do I get support low profile, how do I put on the map, although it will only use the DVI port. It looks like the low-profile bracket locks the VGA port, or the end of the bracket will be on the VGA port. Is this a problem? Do not do it a bit - Support for the profile of 6200 with 256 MB?

Any help would be very grateful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment