Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nad 7 .1 Home Theater Receiver Nad T765 My Dad Abandoned Me And My Brother As Kids And Now After 7 Years I Want To Call Him...?

My dad abandoned me and my brother as kids and now after 7 years i want to call him...? - nad 7 .1 home theater receiver nad t765

ok, since I was at my father was never home. nad a drug addic was alcoholic, came home, such as return hed 1 and a couple of times my mother again, but Gorita. I was 3 years old when my brother was born, and has always been divorced for a year after that time, my parents fought, when I was 5 because he was so addicted to drugs. My mother asked him a father to us and spend time with us at the weekend with us, but he wouldnt. I said, he sat down to eat and you get all mosketoes days hopes to BT, which will never be displayed. When he was six years old, came to the place, not to mention where to go once. call me or my brother, Easter, Christmas, our Bdays nothing! So, now that I do not see, what I call a year. Oh, and btw, my mother has never stopped, it would withot us know, he could see the work, but it wuld just say you couldnt be there. But still ... IV 13, I know it hurts really does to the living room with the mother only knows, and she does everything for us. It is worth 28,000 child never hes back and Over scratching just to stay alive. and HRTS. HRTS see these young girls who have the time 'that the parent or parents are not together, at least, take care, parents around them. and I call him and tell him exactly what I feel and my mother says I can im scared idk why, but I can not bt. BT mch it hurts so bad've NEVER knoiwing father or my brother. and I can say it hurts, my brother, when you talk about my father can by the look on his face to say. If I Knoww not know what to do. How do I get a call. I want so bad, but I can not do me! and I just need addvice how you can get a call. im sorry its so long, but the feeling IV lived to tell them for 7 years II only, as I feel more and get this off my chest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment