Monday, January 25, 2010

Boys In Pantie I Am A Guy Here My Pantie Drawer I Know Its Gay Tell Me If I Have Enough Or What Else To Buy?

I am a guy here my pantie drawer i know its gay tell me if i have enough or what else to buy? - boys in pantie

I

4 Breifs woman panties
4 tapes
3 Stocking
1 pair of fishnets
1 Corsica
2 Mounting Parts
1. January womans swimsuit
1 Nigt
1 doll
1 pinch Sports
1 Woman Tank
Crossdresser I am a boy, I need something else calling me gay, but please help.

Do I need more bra straps or panties plz help all of these clothes are others of little new

10 comments:

Sarah said...

That is enough.

ver_jen said...

You need at least a beautiful black dress. (Each child has one), you should also a mini-skirt and matching shirt. I put myself in their underwear, bras and socks. You also need a good heel to have with the clothes you go. If I were you, I see if I could find a cute bathing suit, a piece and a piece. Is the band and bra inserts? They are very useful. Some people use water balloons, but can spread and cause embarrassment. You also need a few different wigs, so that more sport a hairstyle. Do not forget the makeup!

vv said...

Jambi O_O Omg!


Now, more socks:) and a short skirt, P (has ruffles)


BTW, you're pretty? XD

Dr.MPB said...

Get a life.

We homosexuals are incorporated into the design style and know how, without somewhere Smalls dress.

Tito said...

Get Victoria's Secret angel wings jaja

asseenfr... said...

The first thing you need to do is learn to spell and print nightgown

brummyne... said...

Baby-doll and a bra for sport? - LOL OMG, just enjoy.

jambi said...

Buy and use a rope, it =]

trany steve said...

Skirts and dresses. Women have more clothes than you and I'm married

Anonymou... said...

Upload Photos

Post a Comment