Thursday, February 25, 2010

25 Weeks Pregnant Dizzy And Nausea Not Your Average "am I Pregnant ?" LOL?

Not your average "am I pregnant ?" LOL? - 25 weeks pregnant dizzy and nausea

I hate them? S as the next person, but good:) I know that no one can tell me if I'm pregnant or not, and I think the test next week ... I just want some opinions!

My cycles are irregular and my LMP 4 was up to the 10th July (last LMP was 23 ° to 30 May) ... Mari and I were BDing all day, every two days. I had very light brown patches only once dried, July 19 to 21 (in essence). I took a HPT on 25 was a BFN. In the last 2 days I had to bring dizziness, nausea and my breasts to me (HAHA ).... TMI sorry I was not very likely that I am pregnant or not even my month? I do not want on my hopes for nothing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment