Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Full Blooded Wolf I Need Help Finding A Book On A Wolf Dog?

I need help finding a book on a wolf dog? - full blooded wolf

So when I was younger, I read this book about a wolf Hybird. He had brothers and one day a wolf big break came when they were attacked and puppies in his cave. The boy struggled against him do not support a sharp curve, where the wolf was not attacked for it. And then the whole book with this kind of rivalry, until the wolf, the wolf kills Hybird blood at the end when the wolf Hybird is grown.
I find nothing about this book everywhere and I do not know the title. I know this is not the call of the wild white root Kavik the wolf dog, naked: the story of a wolf hybrid.
If anyone knows what book I'm talking about, it would be nice of you to answer. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment