Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Picture Frame Sayings I'm Getting A Picture Frame Engraved For My Parents Anniversary, Anyone Have Short And Sweet Sayings For It?

I'm getting a picture frame engraved for my parents anniversary, anyone have short and sweet sayings for it? - picture frame sayings

Out of time ...
Priceless ...
My past, my present and my future, my everything ...
?

Maybe you can figure out what was their wedding song and has used as a title? or perhaps a line of her voice? Song of my fathers in the middle of the 70-fogel burg is pure ... Depending on the year he married his love songs were popular at the time determine.

Another resource could pave the way for greeting cards at any store. Title card or a rendezvous in particular, can show or enter in search of inspiration to create something more original to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment