Monday, February 8, 2010

Brown Bread For Bread Machine Bread Machine Crust Select Is Broken, How Can I Soften The Crust Without It?

Bread machine crust select is broken, How can I soften the crust without it? - brown bread for bread machine

The bread comes out looking beautiful, but darker brown than my other machine. It is also difficult to eat a few bites and tastes burnt. No one in my house to eat the crust at all. I have this machine and goodwill value is also good. It's a Breadman I love the buttons and screen is the 2.5 pounds, it's nice and quiet, everything is great for my 14.99, but I think he should go back. A couple of months, I went and saw there was bread machines, 10, this time I knew more about them (I asked for more and read many books and magazines, bread machine), and has only 2 The other one was not what I wanted. What do you think? Can you soften the crust? I also say that this machine for the bread is terrible, is more to do with the hard crust? My other machine is a vertical bar, if it looks like a loaf of bread, mini-shop, provided that my machine that I (aged 10 years), the pot, shake 3-5 times and get the bread. The Breadman's terrible! Rubber spatula plastic spoon from my husband tried a cigarette buttER knife, not when I see it. I had to take my hands and I tear into two

0 comments:

Post a Comment