Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yellow Cervical Mucus Before Period AF Meant To Be Do Today, No Sign, Possiblity Of Pregnancy?

AF meant to be do today, no sign, possiblity of pregnancy? - yellow cervical mucus before period

Af cramps I normally every day before the deadline or the date received only slightly yellowish / white cervical mucus is not (irritant, odor, or could) not alarming an early sign of stress or I pregnancyim not only one of them I know my body.
In the attempt to have a baby, but I hope Gettig.
I did a test last Friday was neg
What should I do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can
You should try again today

Anonymous said...

You could be ... especially since we are dealing.

Sounds like it could be. It is good, in line with your body.

Best wishes and baby dust!

Keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

Try the morning with first morning ... Baby dust to you ... Do not give up ... This could be the same

Post a Comment