Friday, February 5, 2010

South Florida Stomach Flu How Not To Get The Stomach Flu?

How Not To Get The Stomach Flu? - south florida stomach flu

My mother has the stomach flu 2 days ...... I havent been to alvo great dinner and 2 days @ THT was b4 she really meant that you had .... OK So my question is
1) I'm going to succeed?
2) How can I not understand?
3) may already be with?

I ask Cuz I can not get sick! my 1st Game of the softball season is Thursday and Friday will be my class 2 Disney 4 days (I live .... in South Florida) and others, I am vomiting vomiting / me frightened. PLEASE HELP ME!

PS-if what I'm sick, if it is rare that this disease its just a cold .... Yi havent posted in about 6 ½ years!

3 comments:

RedHotCh... said...

justconsume many vitamins and OJ. strengthens your immune system so that you can kick some a * s flu

alittlew... said...

Ok do not know whether or not received, but here are some things you can do, you wash your hands often and many do not touch the clothes or anything else your mother, and taking Vitamin C to carry out and cook their meals, wash their hands. Luck hope it goes well. I had a few weeks ago, my children, family, and washed my clothes and I have the same night I did laundry, and it quickly becomes you. He sleeps a lot and keep you on your immune system. And good luck.

Vicky said...

Wash your hands a lot!
And make sure that food has not expired.

Post a Comment